Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Family Feud

The Family Feud

I chose this story to blog about because I really liked it and found it interesting. I am a family oriented person, so it captured my attention because Arjuna is stuck in between a rock and a hard place when it comes to the battle between his two familes. That can always be a hard decision to make because no one wants to go against anyone in their family. However, when it comes to making a choice, the question is what decision do you make. Do you choose a side or do you try to settle the peace among everyone, even if a certain side of the family may feel as if you betrayed them? In this case, this is what Arjuna had to decide between. This story made me actually invision myself in this situation. I would have chosen the decision of being the peace maker, rather than fighting against my own family. Overall, I loved the story and it exemplifies something that happens in everyday life which is family feuds (regardless of what the issue might be over).


-Sha'kayla Nunez

No comments:

Post a Comment